Weight Watchers - Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
Recipe Link: food.com
Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
Recipe Link: womenshealthmag.com
Homemade lemon vinagrette, only six ingredients and one bowl.
Recipe Link: chicagotribune.com
Crockpot tomato-basil parmesan soup (use skim milk and fat-free half and half to make it healthier)
Recipe Link: inthekitchenandonthecouch.blogspot.com
orange creamsicle cookies
(via Desserts With Benefits)
Shots, spritzers, cocktails, and more — we rounded up 60 of the healthiest drink recipes out there.
These are wonderful
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. rhubarb simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- generous shake of cinnamon
- dash of bitters (cardamom bitters is nice)
Shake with ice, pour into glass, and serve.
With other experiments (rhubarb margaritas, rhubarb mint juleps) the rhubarb taste got lost. This, however, works.
This pie is so easy, I have made it many times. It is always a favorite at any gathering. This yummy Cherry Cream Cheese Pie looks so elegant on the table for holiday meals. You need to make two pies, one disappears before everyone gets a taste!
Snack time is the best time :)
This is a very tasteful snack! Try it out sometime! I discovered that I LOVE chia seeds!
Hangover Food/Student Meal
- 1 tbsp Basil pesto
- 1 tbsp tomato and mascarpone sauce
- Half a packet of spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 50g peas
- 20g grated red Leicester
- Get a saucepan and fill three quarters of the way and bring to the boil.
- Add the tortellini and turn down the heat so the water is simmering.
- Put the pesto and tomato and mascarpone sauce into a bowl, mix, and heat slightly in the microwave.
- Put peas in a cup and boil water in a kettle and pour into the cup until the peas are covered with water. Bring to the boil in the microwave, and then drain.
- The tortellini should almost be done by now. When it is, drain it and add to the bowl of pesto and tomato and mascarpone sauce.
- Add the peas and stir in.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
Yield: 4 servings
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 green pepper, diced
1/2 red pepper, diced
1/2 onion, diced
1 pound zucchini, 1/4 inch slices
1 14.5 ounce can HUNT’S tomatoes with spicy peppers
1 8 0unce can HUNT’S tomato sauce
1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 tbsp KRAFT Parmesan cheese
Chop vegetables according to directions above. Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the peppers, onions, and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes or until peppers soften. Add the zucchini and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add sauce and cover. Cook for 8minutes. Check to make sure that the zucchini is tender. Once tender add both cheeses. Leave on heat just until the cheese melts; about 1 more minutes. Let rest for a few minutes and serve.
15 Medjool Dates
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup cashews
3/4 cup shredded coconut
2 T coconut oil
2 T water
Mix the almonds, coconut and cashews in the food processor until fine. Then add the dates, oil and water and pulse until a dough forms. Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper leaving enough room for some to come out the sides. That way, the bars will be easy to remove and cut with a pizza cutter. Press down the down so that it is packed well and place in the fridge to set. It will take an hour or two. Slice and eat. These should keep in the fridge for a couple weeks.